Have you ever witness someone being push around ? At work,school and even at home..(lol). Do you think to yourself "what a wuss"or do yell at them later and tell them if I was you blah blah blah. Or have you ever been around that no nonsense man/woman and thought damn they are mean ? There are some people out there that get off on being an asshole. (I'll cover that subject another time)
Those of you that get push around and think if I just be nice they'll stop. Sorry to tell you they won't stop. Because you are a easy target and it makes them feel superior and stronger than you. Which is not the case but hey you wouldn't be going thru this if you knew that right ?
I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet. When you don't stand up and let your voice be heard then no one knews where you stand in a situation or life. Speaking up for yourself says I respect myself period. People may not like it but you have to look out for your own sanity. Not checking people on their out of line remarks and behavior is why you look on the news and see school and work place violence.

No comments:
Post a Comment